You Have Selected
Equifax Complete™ Family Plan
$ 29.95 per month
We will require you to provide your payment information when you sign up. We will immediately charge your card $29.95 for monthly subscriptions and will charge the card that amount for each month you continue your subscription. You may cancel at any time by calling 866-243-8181, 8am - 3am EST; however, we do not provide partial month refunds.
-Include up to two adults
-Include credit file monitoring for up to four children
-Equifax credit scores and profiles and 3-bureau credit scores based on the information from all 3 bureaus - once every 12 months
-Ongoing access to your Equifax Credit Score™
-Ability to track your Equifax Score, and see how it changes over time
Important Disclosure: The Equifax credit score and 3-bureau credit scores are based on an Equifax credit score model and are not the same scores used by 3rd parties to assess your creditworthiness.
-Comprehensive credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion credit reports.
-Alerts on activity against your child's Equifax credit file
-Unlimited financial alerts on your credit card and bank accounts
Equifax Complete™ Family Plan
- Include up to two adults
- Include credit file monitoring for up to four children
- Equifax credit scores and profiles and 3-bureau credit scores based on the information from all 3 bureaus - once every 12 months.
- Ongoing access to your Equifax Credit Score™
- Ability to track your Equifax Score, and see how it changes over time
- Important Disclosure: The credit scores provided under the offers described here use the Equifax Credit Score™, which is a proprietary credit model developed by Equifax. The Equifax Credit Score and 3-bureau scores are each based on the Equifax Credit Score model, but calculated using the information in your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files. The Equifax Credit Score is intended for your own educational use. It is also commercially available to third parties along with numerous other credit scores and models in the marketplace. Please keep in mind third parties are likely to use a different score when evaluating your creditworthiness. Also, third parties will take into consideration items other than your credit score or information found in your credit file, such as your income.
- Comprehensive credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion credit reports
- Alerts on activity against your child's Equifax credit file
- Unlimited financial alerts on your credit card and bank accounts
- One-stop assistance for canceling and reissuing credit/debit cards, Driver's licenses, Social Security cards, Insurance cards, passports and travelers' checks when a wallet is lost or stolen.
- Interactive Score Estimator™ enables you to simulate how future financial decisions might impact your score
- Important Disclosure: Score Estimator results are provided for educational purposes only and are intended to show the impact that certain hypothetical actions could have on your credit score, assuming that all other variables remain constant. This is not a guarantee that your score will change as shown in this Score Estimator. Your actual score calculation may change frequently, even daily, as the information in your credit file(s) changes.
- Ability to set up wireless alerts through our Member Center
- Important Disclosure: Data charges may apply
- Access to customer service 7 days a week
- Up to $1,000,000 Identity Theft Insurance
- Important Disclosure: Identity theft insurance underwritten by subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
- Access to an identity theft specialist should you become a victim of identity theft